Friday, May 24, 2013

My new book - Inside Cola wars

Hello to the blogging world. My name is P.K.R Vijay and Im here to gain exposure for my love for books and share my experiences reading them and sharing about the books that I intend to launch. I look forward to your inputs and learning from your books and journeys.

In recent times, I have launched my new Corporate book, Inside Cola Wars. Here's the preface of my latest book that I would like to share with you all...I have also uploaded my book on Amazon. 
The link to purchase my book is http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CHP8BX







                                         P  R  E  F  A  C  E


Vijay had been a senior level corporate manager with the largest reputed multinational companies in the F&B consumer industry.  His occupation had required him to be based in various locations in the World. His sojourn as “Head of the Launch Task Force” had given him the benefit of being part of the wildest form of competitive environment with an occasional episode of sabotage thrown in.  His first hand experiences were compelling enough to motivate him to move the pen into writing his second book consisting of biographical memories.


The first book was on improving management techniques which was a sell out.  The narration in this second offering is matter of fact in manner and constructed with a play of words that offer a touch of humour in a subtle way.  The seriousness of a situation is suitably interspersed with a light expression of viewpoint that even the people actually involved would be invariably entertained, though care has been taken to mention only designations and not any names.


As a result of all this, here is a book that is guaranteed to find instant readership amongst the millions of employees of his companies who would find the stories closest to their heart and definitely able to relate.  Vijay is confident that they would perceive this offering as something within the family, unfolding in front of them in a very interesting and friendly manner.


This book is bound to be a best seller with the sheer support of the “word of mouth publicity”.

No comments:

Post a Comment